Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So Far, So Good

In reference to my last blog post, A Game Plan, I wanted to write a quick update.  Yesterday, I got up early, danced to Michael Jackson The Experience (Wii game) and had a fairly decent day as far as food goes.  I wanted a piece of fudge (my weeeeakness!) in the evening, but I noticed that it would put me over my calorie goal for the day.  So, I ate the fudge.  Then, I danced some more.  Fair trade, I'd say!


Today, I got up early again and hopped aboard our (oft-neglected) treadmill for twenty minutes.  Oh, and a little while ago, partly because I was cold and partly because I just plain felt like moving, I did 25 jumping jacks here at work while no one was looking.


And, since I finally found my Baron Baptiste Live - Core Power DVD (featuring background music by none other than my favorite chanter, Krishna Das), I've given some serious thought to a yoga workout after Dalton goes to bed and before The Biggest Loser comes on TV tonight.  Especially since there's more of that oh-so-tasty fudge in our refrigerator.  I've already had two pieces of it this afternoon.  This will most likely NOT stop me from wanting yet another piece this evening.


Tomorrow morning, I plan to get up early once again, early enough to complete all 50 minutes of 10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp -- one of the workout DVDs that Netflix instantly streams.  It's intense, and just what I need for a great midweek burn.


So far, so good.  Will this trend continue?  As long as I stay determined and have Mike by my side to encourage and give me a figurative swift kick up the booty when I need it, I have every confidence that it will.  I'm SO ready to report a decent amount of weight loss over on MyFitnessPal again.  Good day and namaste!

4 comments:

  1. Great job hun! I <3 fudge too! I have been craving peppermint mocha anything lately... Starbucks came out with their peppermint mocha icecream and we got some... SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Ohhh peppermint mocha sounds SO great, too!! All these cookies in our fridge right now.. such temptation!! Argh! LoL... Oh well, I'm putting in the exercise... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's ok to indulge every once in a while but it's REALLY great that you are putting in the work to keep up with your plan. Great job! I will keep following this for sure! I am trying to lose weight and you inspired me :) My blog is http://thatslifejill.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I will check out your blog, for sure. Thanks for subscribing and for the encouraging comment! :)

    ReplyDelete