Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to This Running Business

Back to business.

Eight days remain on my second round of Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred, followed by a new & improved before/after photo & measurement blog post.  Starting tomorrow, Monday, April 4, 2011, I'm officially... and this time I really mean officially... starting my Run Coach Pro half marathon training program.  Run Coach Pro is an app for the iPod and iPhone.

In order to keep myself motivated, on track and held accountable, I will be posting daily (or, every other day, whatever works best for me) updates on run details, and other such things.  Tomorrow, I begin with a 20:00 easy run.  Outdoors if weather allows, otherwise, on the treadmill.  First thing in the morning, followed by Day 3 Level 3 of the Shred.  On non-run days, I'm thinking of throwing in a kettlebell workout along with my Shred workout.

Once this round of the Shred is complete, I'm thinking of giving Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 a try.  Perhaps rotate this one in and out with the Shred, every other month or so.  And, Jillian Michaels: Shred-It With Weights here and there, too.  I'm ready to be fit, toned, strong and healthy!

Also, I'm thinking of keeping weigh-ins to once a month.  My next weigh-in will be at the end of the Shred, and then every 30 or so days from there. :)

Committed, Dedicated, Motivated.  That's me.

I'm off and runnnnnnning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment