Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Shred Round Three Update

Alright, I'll admit it, I've been more lax this time around.  I've skipped blocks of days; I even restarted with my mom on Mother's Day, and then barely exercised at all this past week.  I haven't been as faithful to the program as the first two times around.  However, I'm still progressing in weight loss (weighing in at 150.1 pounds yesterday!) and I got back to the Shred first thing this morning, Level 1 style.  One NSV (non-scale victory) I must mention, I'm now able to do REAL push ups!!  Not many at a time yet, granted, but wow!  Never in my life have I been strong enough to do this before I met the Shred.


So, from here on out, I believe I'll just jump, plank and crunch right back into it, starting off with Level 2 tomorrow.  I'll stick with it as best I can, given life's ups, downs, twists and turns.  And, when I'm ready to post results, I'll post 'em.  Still pretty intimidated by the thought of posting bikini photos of myself for all and sundry to see.  Yikes!  But, in due time, when I'm ready, I shall do so.


For those of you who are also currently working your way through Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred, how's it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment